Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Weekend Fun Sandals?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Does anyone have an extra pair of the teal sandals that came with the Weekend Fun outfit? My dog just chewed them to shreds. [img]eek.gif[/img] She chewed the back of the bucket hat a bit too but it's not too bad. (Silly dog! Just because I didn't get her out for her walk this morning doesn't mean she can take it out on my stuff.) Sigh.

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Have you tried to see if AG might offer those as replacement parts? I know they offer lots of shoes that way (according to other members). [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member trop4's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2006
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seem them quite a bit lately on ebay. I have a feeling they were available at the Madison sale.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I remember seeing them at the MCM Sale. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •